On this page, you can find the official Vivo V5S PD1612DF Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Flash File, and How-to Flash Manual.
Vivo V5S PD1612DF Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Vivo Firmware helps you Upgrade or Downgrade the Stock Firmware (OS) of your Vivo Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablet. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issue, Software related issue, or Bootloop issue.
File Name: Vivo_V5S_PD1612DF_MT6750_EX_A_1.9.1.zip
File Size: 1 GB
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
File Size: 2 GB
How to Flash (install): Copy the update.zip file to the phone SD and flash it through the stock recovery mode.
How to Flash Vivo V5S PD1612DF Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo V5S PD1612DF firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided MediaTek Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open SP Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the SP Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing is completed, you will see a Green Tick at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo V5S PD1612DF device from the computer and Restart it.
[*] Caution: We do NOT recommend flashing the preloader.bin on the Vivo devices, as it may brick the device. Therefore, we recommend you untick the preloader option using the SP Flash Tool before flashing it.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by Vivo Communication Technology. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.