On this page, you can find the Official Vivo iQOO 9 PD2136F Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Flash File, How-to Flash Manual.
Vivo iQOO 9 PD2136F Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Vivo Firmware helps you Upgrade or Downgrade the Stock Firmware (OS) of your Vivo Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablet. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issue, Software related issue, Bootloop issue.
File Size: 4.65 GB
How-to Flash (install): Copy the update.zip file to the phone SD and flash it through the stock recovery mode.
How to Flash Vivo iQOO 9 PD2136F Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo iQOO 9 PD2136F firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open QPST Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Once the QPST Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the QPST Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo iQOO 9 PD2136F device from the Computer and Restart it.
[*] QPST Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of the QPST Flash Tool, then head over to the QPST Flash Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Scanned for Viruses: We have scanned the above Firmware with MalwareBytes Application before sharing it online. You can also use MalwareBytes Application to scan your computer for viruses.