On this page, you can find the Official Vivo E3 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes in a zip package and contains Flash Tool, IMEI Tool, USB Driver, Flash File, How-to Flash Manual.
Vivo E3 Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Vivo Firmware helps you to downgrade or upgrade the Stock Firmware of your Vivo Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets. It also allows you to fix any IMEI related issue, Software related issue, bootloop issue.
File Name: Vivo_E3_MT6575_ALPS.ICS.MP.V2_4.0.4.zip
How-to Flash (install): Follow Guidelines
File Size: 464 MB
How to Flash Vivo E3 Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo E3 firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided MediaTek Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open SP Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the SP Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing is completed, you will see a Green Tick at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo E3 device from the Computer and Restart it.
[*] Caution: We do NOT recommend to flash the preloader.bin on the Vivo devices, as it may brick the device. Therefore, we recommend you to untick the preloader option before flashing it using the SP Flash Tool.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: The Vivo firmware shared above is released by the Vivo Mobility, Inc. We have scanned the firmware with Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online.