On this page, you can find the official Vivo Y53 PD1628 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Flash File, and How-to Flash Manual.
Vivo Y53 PD1628 Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Vivo Firmware helps you Upgrade or Downgrade the Stock Firmware (OS) of your Vivo Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablet. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issue, Software related issue, or Bootloop issue.
File Name: Vivo_Y53_PD1628_A_1.10.3_28032017_LD.zip
File Size: 3 GB
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash Vivo Y53 PD1628 Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo Y53 PD1628 firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open Lenovo Downloader Tool on the computer.
- Once the Lenovo Downloader Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button in the Lenovo Downloader Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo Y53 PD1628 device from the computer and Restart it.
[*] Lenovo Downloader Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of the Lenovo Downloader Tool, then head over to the Lenovo Downloader Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by Vivo Communication Technology. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.