On this page, you can find the official Vivo Y31 PD1505 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Flash File, and How-to Flash Manual.
Vivo Y31 PD1505 Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Vivo Firmware helps you Upgrade or Downgrade the Stock Firmware (OS) of your Vivo Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablet. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issue, Software related issue, or Bootloop issue.
How to Flash Vivo Y31 PD1505 Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo Y31 PD1505 firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open Xiaomi Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Xiaomi Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the Xiaomi Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo Y31 PD1505 device from the computer and Restart it.
[*] Xiaomi Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of the Xiaomi Flash Tool, then head over to the Xiaomi Flash Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by Vivo Communication Technology. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.