On this page, you can find the Official Vivo Xplay 3S X520L PD1303 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Flash File, How-to Flash Manual.
Vivo Xplay 3S X520L PD1303 Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Vivo Firmware helps you Upgrade or Downgrade the Stock Firmware (OS) of your Vivo Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablet. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issue, Software related issue, Bootloop issue.
File Name: Vivo_Xplay_3S_X520L_PD1303_A_6.11.5_05102016_4.4.2_CMD.zip
File Size: 1 GB
How-to Flash (install): Use Flash_all.bat file to flash the firmware.
How to Flash Vivo Xplay 3S X520L PD1303 Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo Xplay 3S X520L firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open .bat Tool on the Computer.
- Once the .Bat Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the .Bat Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo Xplay 3S X520L PD1303 device from the Computer and Restart it.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Scanned for Viruses: We have scanned the above Firmware with MalwareBytes Application before sharing it online. You can also use MalwareBytes Application to scan your computer for viruses.