On this page, you can find the Official Vivo X9 PD1616 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Flash File, How-to Flash Manual.
Vivo X9 PD1616 Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Vivo Firmware helps you Upgrade or Downgrade the Stock Firmware (OS) of your Vivo Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablet. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issue, Software related issue, Bootloop issue.
File Size: 1 GB
Flash Tool: QFIL Flash Tool
How-to Flash (install): Follow Guidelines
How to Flash Vivo X9 PD1616 Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo X9 PD1616 firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open QFIL Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Once the QFIL Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button in the QFIL Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo X9 PD1616 device from the Computer and Restart it.
[*] QFIL Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of the QFIL Flash Tool, then head over to the QFIL Flash Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Scanned for Viruses: We have scanned the above Firmware with MalwareBytes Application before sharing it online. You can also use MalwareBytes Application to scan your computer for viruses.