On this page, you can find the Official Vivo X520 PD1303A L Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Flash File, How-to Flash Manual.
Vivo X520 PD1303A L Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Vivo Firmware helps you Upgrade or Downgrade the Stock Firmware (OS) of your Vivo Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablet. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issue, Software related issue, Bootloop issue.
File Name: Vivo_X520_PD1303A_L_24122014_QFIL.zip
How-to Flash (install): Follow Guidelines
File Size: 985 MB
How to Flash Vivo X520 PD1303A L Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo X520 PD1303A L firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open QFIL Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Once the QFIL Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button in the QFIL Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo X520 PD1303A L device from the Computer and Restart it.
[*] QFIL Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of the QFIL Flash Tool, then head over to the QFIL Flash Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Scanned for Viruses: We have scanned the above Firmware with MalwareBytes Application before sharing it online. You can also use MalwareBytes Application to scan your computer for viruses.