On this page, you can find the official Vivo X1 PD1216 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Flash File, and How-to Flash Manual.
Vivo X1 PD1216 Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Vivo Firmware helps you Upgrade or Downgrade the Stock Firmware (OS) of your Vivo Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablet. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issue, Software related issue, or Bootloop issue.
File Name: Vivo_X1_PD1216_A_1.15.0_OTA.zip
File Size: 452 MB
How to Flash (install): Copy the update.zip file to SD memory and flash it from the recovery menu.
How to Flash Vivo X1 PD1216 Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo X1 PD1216 firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the update.zip file, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Copy the update.zip file to the phone SD memory.
- Once you have successfully copied the update.zip package to the Phone SD memory, you need to disconnect the device from the computer.
- After disconnecting the device, You need to boot your device into the recovery menu.
- Once your device is booted into the recovery Menu, Locate the update.zip file.
- Once you have located the update.zip file, install it using the recovery option.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by Vivo Communication Technology. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.