On this page, you can find the Official Vivo V23 Pro 5G PD2163F Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Flash File, How-to Flash Manual.
Vivo V23 Pro 5G PD2163F Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Vivo Firmware helps you Upgrade or Downgrade the Stock Firmware (OS) of your Vivo Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablet. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issue, Software related issue, Bootloop issue.
How to Flash Vivo V23 Pro 5G PD2163F Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo V23 Pro 5G PD2163F firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided MediaTek Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open SP Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Once the SP Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the SP Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing is completed, you will see a Green Tick at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo V23 Pro 5G PD2163F device from the Computer and Restart it.
[*] Caution: We do NOT recommend to flash the preloader.bin on the Vivo devices, as it may brick the device. Therefore, we recommend you to untick the preloader option before flashing it using the SP Flash Tool.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Scanned for Viruses: We have scanned the above Firmware with MalwareBytes Application before sharing it online. You can also use MalwareBytes Application to scan your computer for viruses.