On this page, you can find the official iQOO PD1824 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware comes in a zip package and contains USB Driver, Flash File, and How-to Flash Manual.
iQOO PD1824 Firmware (Stock ROM)
The iQOO Firmware helps you Upgrade or Downgrade the Stock Firmware (OS) of your iQOO Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablet. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issue, Software related issue, or Bootloop issue.
File Name: iQOO_PD1824_A_1.16.10_LA.UM.7.1.R1-04400_SM8150_4G_QPST.zip
File Size: 6 GB
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash iQOO PD1824 Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the iQOO PD1824 firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open QPST Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the QPST Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your iQOO Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the QPST Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Disconnect your iQOO PD1824 device from the computer and Restart it.
[*] QPST Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of the QPST Flash Tool, then head over to the QPST Flash Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by iQOO Communication Technology. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.